Nescience, Nichtwissen and Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 06:37:20 PST 2005

Interesting observation! And of course in the opening lines of the Book of
Genesis the English translation goes, "In the beginning God created the
Heaven and the earth, and the Earth was without form and void." The Hebrew
is a lot richer, but my computer doesn't have Hebrew characters -- however
roughly transliterated it goes "h'aretz tohu w'bohu." "Tohu w'bohu" might be
rendered "chaotic nothingness." Sounds like Open Space to me.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: