Nescience, Nichtwissen and Open Space

Shay Ben Yosef shayby at communitynet.co.il
Thu Jan 13 04:04:08 PST 2005

Dear Harison & Colleagues

opening space for the unknown; that exactly the way god created the
universe.

And then, very soon, Adam & eve taught him that opening space, it's a risky
thing if you dealing with human being...

Since then we are trying to prevent this 'Nichtwissen' situation.

But our passion & responsibility is to practice our 'god image'.

 According to the Jewish 'Kabala', god reduced (the word is:' Zimzoom') him
self (so to say) in order to create the world; So, if we want to create, we
must take the risk of reducing our self .

Creativity is driven by 'Nichtwissen', and that the way, I believe, god
expect us to behave.

And that the great opportunity of opening space.

Worm regards

Shay