A question about OS listserv

Michael Herman mherman at GLOBALCHICAGO.NET
Sun Jan 9 16:06:01 PST 2005

thanks for bringing these questions, peggy...

the thing for me that makes the list work is that this is where we walk our
talk.  embody and practice what it is that we are out there inviting others
to do.  there is no way to separate my practice in the world from my
participation here.  it's all open space.  for me that's the answer to all
three questions.  it's all open space.

i'd second the word generosity... passion and responsibility too, of
course... and notice that nobody has ever been in charge.  it's all one
giant gift.  could have gone away and died a thousand times and somehow it
never has, at least not yet.  the questions strike me a little funny, too.
like 'where does life come from?'  ...life comes from other life!