New Year's Note

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sat Jan 1 07:52:14 PST 2005

If our capacity to send happiness and love to all beings in the universe, our own joy must be boundaryless. Love and best wishes to all in this luminous community for the new year!

jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org