SV: tragedy, praying...action

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sat Jan 1 06:58:30 PST 2005

Hello Funda!
I do really think that what you are wishing for is just taking place, people
in Sweden is standing in lines to give money to different organizations for
help, tonight there are two fund raising programs on TV, all over the
country the local authorities are alert to take care of the victims and
relatives, and so on.
But on the contrary I also think that it is kind of a tragedy that it takes
a tragedy for people to come together
 But maybe we can this time?

All the best for you and to all of you dear list members for the coming year

Big hug
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar
långsiktigt välmående företag och organisationer!"
Anåsbergsvägen 22
439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05
Mobil:0706-89 85 50