? on choosing a facilitator - Isr - Pal Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 11:14:29 PST 2005

Hi Zack! You might just think about punting and let somebody else from
"outside" your group do the honors. That way you all could jump in with full
passion bringing such knowledge and experience as you may possess. Which I
know is considerable. If you choose to go that route I can suggest two folks
right in your neighborhood with whom I have worked for years, and whom I
trust implicitly. As a matter of fact we just concluded another offering of
The Practice of Peace Program which we did at the International Center over
on Riverside Drive. Karen Davis and Ralph Copleman are the folks and they
can be reached at kdavis at concentric.net and rcopleman at comcast.net Actually,
if I were in your shoes, and the group was going to be sizable, I would ask
both. Always helps to have a partner around.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: