A picky request

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 22:15:30 PST 2005

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Many times there are quite interesting threads of conversation.   Rich,
indeed.   As a practice, I take those the speak to me off and save them in an
appropriate file for my own reference, not to mention education.   A difficulty
arises whenever someone who responds to a thread doesn't end their comment with
their name, at least a first name, if not also last.   What I then have to do
it go up to the address portion of the missive and highlight, copy and paste
the email address of the sender below their comment, so I'll know who said it.
It's a small thing, but it would make life easier if we all signed our good
words.

Thank you and blessings for this OSL,

Paul Everett