My third OS-Event and Stammtisch in Köln?

NLP-Praxis-Koeln info at NLP-Praxis-Koeln.de
Fri Jan 14 12:10:19 PST 2005

Hello OS-List,

i have done my third OS-Event and it was interesting and also hard-working
for me. The Motto was: Learning, Working, Gender and Diversity-What`s the
threat?.

Why, it was hard working for me?
In my cognition was the client bringing themes, with orientation on results.
I said bring your heart-themes that`s your room. Use it. One chance, that
comes not every day with this people. But the clients wanted to have
results. Their was fear not to have good results. And so the client takes a
bit the leadership for responsability, like working with childrens. The
participants, weren`t so active and the client wanted to show their promotor
and the government results, that`s have an authorization for their work. So
they don`t want to have "bad results". After Half-Time comes an guy from
government and i should explain him OS in 2 sentences. He said to me, that
is not regular way, he his acustomated to give order and to get order. He
sit their with sceptic face and was after break never seen. It was
hard-working to stimulate and activate the participants and in the end,
there was a group of energy-flowing and this people like OS. Most of the
participants were not accustomated to take responsability or to bring up
their essentiel themes. Also it was hard to be in a building, where so much
people are working during the event. I asked why the people, most of them
strangers, don`t participate. Also the housekeepers and secretaires. No
answer.

I think sometimes the participants need more introduction more practise to
get their thems clear. My opinion is, that we need self-organisation to
create new networks and that we can learn it by practising. So my question.
I would like to come to a   Stammtisch, but Berlin is a bit far for me. Is
their some in near of Cologne/Köln? Or who is interested on making one?

Carlos from Köln