2-hour Board Meetings

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Feb 28 19:05:58 PST 2005

yes, Harrison, yes, if so , it will be much better,
I do have now usually 3 hours, but I started with 2 hours, as people at
education and administration are really afraid of doing something unusual,
but I decided now, that in a choise of NO Open Space and 2 hour Open Space I
still prefer to do it, to give people at least a sence of what is OS, then
saying in the closing session, that minimum for better one is 4-5 hours one
well...whatever happens.
best wishes
elena