2-hour Board Meetings

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 12:37:56 PST 2005

And I am also curious -- what do they want to accomplish? Is there are real
business issue with lots of complexity, diversity, conflict and urgency? If
so -- why not devote more time (like a day or two). If not -- why do Open
Space?

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: