research (Open Space in Construction)

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Fri Feb 25 06:22:57 PST 2005

Lise & Harrison,
I did a book on project management a couple of years ago and kept the integrity of open space throughout the usual tools, charts, etc. that all of my corporate clients expect and require. It was no problem to do this, however people are usually intrigued by the unique synthesis of self-organization and how we typically approach "planning." The point about planning is that from a self-organizing perspective, the purpose of planning is to help us practice good timing in what we pay attention to and who we talk to and what we talk about. That is all a good chart or plan does.

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org