research

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 24 13:30:47 PST 2005

> Also, are there any research protocols out there?  Or ideas that you
> wish someone would research?

I don't know if I've shared this small idea here, but one possibility
might be to use webcams from above, so you may follow the behaviour of
bumblebees and butterflies - all without distracting the actual persons
who are doing their job.

If you have a way to actually know a bit about "who is who" (maybe a
hat or maybe ask them to look upwards once at the very beginning), then
you would be able to correlate things like (official) status, interest,
personality traits, success of the generated change, and what not.

People's movements might be a bit like "brownian movement" (small
particles within a liquid), of the kind Albert Einstein was said to
think good things about.  Actually, I think it was something along the
lines of "temperature = movement".  So that might be one thing to
study.

What other things would you like to do research about?  I'd certainly
like to know what happens *before* open space.

Please keep research fun!

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es