research

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 13:28:45 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] On Behalf Of Marty
Boroson
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 12:25 PM
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: research

I am curious to know what academic research is being done/has been done
on OST ...

Also, are there any research protocols out there?  Or ideas that you
wish someone would research?

Thanks,

I would like to turn the question round and ask academics what sort of
useful help they believe they could be? I ask this because most of the
areas I am experienced in are: interdisciplinary or systemic as well as
very contextual in innovation or chnage when delivering most value .
Whilst I have tried to collaborate with academics - for example in guest
editing 3 journals on areas of identity and human systems that involved
desperate practical questions on, the actual output from academics has
usually reverted to theoretical silos. I would love to know of any
academic groups who do offer passion for interdisciplinary and
contextual depth and breaking through precedence.

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist * *
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: