SV: Preparing for a special celebration

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Mon Feb 21 07:51:48 PST 2005

It didn't for me either but if you take away the . (Dot) last in the link it
will..
i.e
HO-OST-B-day-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.
HO-OST-B-day-subscribe at yahoogroups.com  --> like in this address.

All the best
Eva

Basta halsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom manniskor skapar
langsiktigt valmaende foretag och organisationer!"
Anasbergsvagen 22
439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05
Mobil:0706-89 85 50