November dates?

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 18:46:16 PST 2005

Hi Lisa.  I 'get' that you are only asking about dates for the U.S.
OSonOS. . . could you maybe say why the OSonOS in Nova Scotia is not
adequate for this year?  I sorta thought the US OSonOS took place
because some US open spacers wanted to gather without traveling to
India. . . but Nova Scotia makes it a bit different.

Are you trying to establish an annual US OSonOS?  Would a US OSonOS
exclude Canadians?

Maybe there should be a 'bye' for this year?!  I intend to go to
OSonOS in Halifax and I would hate to have to choose missing the US
one.

Just thinking out loud and sorry if I step on other's thoughts.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:17:25 -0800, Lisa Heft <lisaheft at openingspace.net> wrote:

> Hello, dear colleagues –
>

> A group of us are figuring out some details to host the 2005 Open Space on
> Open Space in the US, in November in San Antonio, Texas, USA.
>

> Some dates that look good for reserving a site include November 5-7,
> possibly also 11-13.
>

> For those of you who may be interested in coming to this, are there any of
> those first-half-of-November dates that do NOT work because of other big
> events around that time that folks like us like to go to?
>

> Thanks for your input within these next few days,
>

> And cheers to all from rainy Berkeley, California USA,
>

> Lisa
>

> ________________________________
>

> L i s a   H e f t
>
> Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
>
> O p e n i n g  S p a c e
>
> 2325 Oregon
>
> Berkeley, California
>
> 94705-1106   USA
>
> +01 510 548-8449
>
> lisaheft at openingspace.net
>
> www.openingspace.net

> unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick