Training Programs

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 20 03:23:43 PST 2005

 --- Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> escribió:
> Lastly, an effective program need not be a large one. Frankly I find
> that working with 4-8 people to be a really rich experience -- and
> one-on-one is just mind-blowing.

Ok.  I've read the book and googled for "open-space training".  All
training I've read of is conducted by experienced people and it takes
3-4 days.  So the "lack of solid time/lack of plausible explanation for
people without the experience"-for-all-(myself-included) problem
remains.

Let's say I have an evening per week which I can use.  I have no
experienced trainers available - at least none that I have heard of.
Has, in the LIST experience, anything useful been done with that?  Oh,
I guess the answer will be "yes" - but what and how?

I'll give it a try soon, btw, so I'll report on that - and I can use
all your advice.  I think I'll be able to invite some 20 people for 3
hours.  I may have to ask for some money so we can buy stuff (paper,
markers and tape) - or maybe I'll steal some from my own pocket money.
I hope/expect space will become wider with that group, but I wonder if
the seed might be so small as to be uncapable of growing further.

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es