systems serving systems

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sat Feb 19 23:57:44 PST 2005

Harrison- i didn't think everything by myself, it is more true to say that
the discussion lead me to this point...so we thought alltogether;
and Mikk came even to a better conclusion.( this is to see that thinking
process of each of us serves each other)

Peggy- both the discussion and the questions i keep asking about
relationships make me think like that. You are right,
".....when so much seems to be done seemingly for greed, power, control?   "
...this is also a question i am asking.
But i agree with Chris's answer...i guess it's because we are "blind"

Moreover, i also think (more clearly now) that what we give, we get...how we
serve, we receive back...let's say
relate rather than serve.....if we relate (serve) with grief, we get back
grief in return..so on. When write this, i see
this balance as a scentific fact not only spirirtual rules.

Funda

when so much seems to be done seemingly for greed, power, control?