<no subject>

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 13:25:42 PST 2005

Hi,

This past weekend I facilitated an open space event for 21 people.

It was called Winter Retreat, and we've been doing it in the mountains of
Pennsylvania (USA) every winter for the past five years.  Each year a new
group of people shows up.  We have no theme.  We do it to enjoy ourselves.

A person who came to last year's Winter Retreat but could not make it this
year sent me an e-mail note today asking me how it went.  Thinking myself
clever, I answered as follows...

It was open space.  Everything that could happen did in fact occur.

Winter Retreat '06 will occur next January 27-29.  You should all come.
It's a lot of fun.  Let me know PRIVATELY if you'd like to be added to the
invitation list.  All I need is a name and an e-mail address.

Thanks.

Ralph Copleman