On self-organizing

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Feb 15 10:47:17 PST 2005

Masud-i can see the following distinction;  when i relate everything around
me....when i watch TV or read a book
(non- living systems) if they add me something about how i will then
interract with life (living systems)
i feel more connected, pay more attention (unintentionally, naturally)
.....but on the other hand the real, ongoing life changes so fast that
books, news on the TV may become very quickly obsolete, unreal for me...

Some of them (non living systems as you say) add me something, change me; so
my interraction with my ongoing, present life changes,

Harrison, you wrote;  "Here in the US, very few people actually ever die, at
least that would seem to be the case if you listen to
how people talk. It is said - So and so  "passed on," "took the big trip,"
"Passed to the other side" - But it seems that nobody ever dies"

The expression we frequently use when someone dies is..."we lost
him/her"...which means something happened
to us ( subject is "we",  more then to "him/her")....which means we (all
family members, frineds, colleagues etc...) belong each other....

Funda