What the Bleep

Anu Parmar anuparmar at scastrategies.com
Mon Feb 14 11:45:28 PST 2005

I second that.  A must see movie if you truly want to venture into an 'Open
Space Life'.

I've seen the movie three times and am waiting for the DVD to come out.
Each time I obsorbed more than the time before.  It certainly triggered a
lot of questioning and thinking and dancing the dance of 'openings and
closings' elegantly...

Anu Parmar
SCA Strategies Inc.
Brampton, Ont. L6S3M4