No subject

Annette Arnold annette at sao.clriq.org.au
Mon Feb 14 16:03:00 PST 2005

"SIGNOFF OSLIST"

-----Original Message-----
From: Annette Arnold [mailto:annette at sao.clriq.org.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 February 2005 10:01 AM
To: 'LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU'
Subject: FW: Rejected posting to OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: L-Soft list server at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU (1.8e)
[mailto:LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 February 2005 10:00 AM
To: Annette Arnold

Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks
like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the
members
of the OSLIST list.  Please note that LISTSERV commands must  ALWAYS be sent
the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed  a command you were attempting to
issue,
please  send  it  again   to  LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU  for
execution.
Otherwise, please  accept our apologies and  try to rewrite the  message
with a
slightly  different wording  -  for  instance, change  the  first  word of
the
message,  enclose  it in  quotation  marks,  insert a  line  of  dashes at
the
beginning of your message, etc.