Turtles (short)

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 11:38:04 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/14/05 8:58:03 AM, hhowen at comcast.net writes:

> So maybe it is a dance between openness
> and closed-ness. And when you stop dancing, it is all over. In the interim,
> the real question (for me) is how do you dance with elegance?

Harrison--

I loved this quote from Ted Andrews, about dance and butterflies:

"Butterflies appear to dance as they light upon flowers and such.   They
remind us not to take things quite so seriously within our lives. They awaken a
sense of lightness and joy.   They remind us that life is a dance and dance,
though powerful, is also a great pleasure.   Butterflies can be reminders to get
up and move, for if you can move you can dance.   Dance brings the sweetness
of life back.   This is further exemplified by the fact that butterflies
actually have taste receptacles on their front legs.   They taste flowers by walking
upon them."

Joelle