Turtles (short)

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 08:54:05 PST 2005

Masud -- It would seem that cells have the same problem. If the cell
membrane is totally porous (open) the cell will die. If it is totally
closed, the cell will die. Either way, the cell will die. And truthfully, no
matter what -- the cell will die. So maybe it is a dance between openness
and closed-ness. And when you stop dancing, it is all over. In the interim,
the real question (for me) is how do you dance with elegance?

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: