Word from a US soldier

Joe Bowers joe at successandhappiness.com.au
Fri Feb 11 14:11:15 PST 2005

Social constructionism has brought major advances for us but it has one major logical flaw. In claiming that all truth is subject dependent, it is claiming that that is a UNIVERSAL TRUTH. To say 'Believe me there is no such thing as objective truth' is self contradictory'.

Also, to say that some truth is subject dependent does not mean it is all subject dependent. A diamond cuts a piece of glass no matter what country you're in or how you turn the glass.

Joe Bowers
The Centre for Success, Health & Happiness
612 9858 1569
0403 395 488
joe at successandhappiness.com.au
www.successandhappiness.com.au