The Question

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Mon Feb 7 11:58:52 PST 2005

Harrison, the article has been very helpful to clear many concepts.
The thought that made me think most, that was striking for me, is the
following ;

The Search for Fitness is, of course, the touchstone of Darwinian
evolutionary theory, although it is more usually rendered (incorrectly, I
think) as the survival of the fittest.  The central point is that there is
present a "desire" to function at a higher level, and therefore a search for
a better way to fit in with the surrounding world.
Those who fit better, survive better.