Photos from an Open Space in a traditional west coast Big House

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Tue Feb 1 22:58:58 PST 2005

Thanks for this experience Chris - a beautiful insight into a community
connecting...
As I looked at the pictures I felt as though I was present and could feel
something of the atmosphere created - very moving and inspirational.
I would love to know more about how this project came about..?
Cheers
Brendan