Open Space workshop March 9-11, Southern California

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Feb 27 13:35:29 PST 2005

Hello, dear colleagues -

Just a reminder that I'll be giving a workshop on the method of Open
Space March 9-11 in Costa Mesa, which is very near Los Angeles,
California, USA.

If you know anyone who would like to either come to the entire workshop
-          Wednesday night - sharing learning about some of the theories
of change and transition for individuals and organizations
-          Thursday all day - a several-session Open Space and
afterwards some small group work for reflection and analysis
-          Friday all day - all the things you'd want to know and share
learning about for convening your own Open Space event

.or some may wish to come just for the Open Space to experience the
method
-          Wednesday 8:30am-3pm

.or a group might wish to use the Open Space to convene great minds as
participants in the workshop join with them to help them puzzle
something out or develop something new

.please ask people to contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net
as there's still room in this workshop for all who would like to attend
- and everyone can affod it because you can name your own price!

I look forward to meeting your friends and colleagues and fellow OST
learners and enthusiasts there.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator