Montreal

Kerrie Workman kwork23 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 05:24:01 PST 2005

Hello, Beautiful All!

Does anyone have a contact at the Bank of Montreal they could pass along?  I've been doing some work with art galleries there, and it's time to peek behind corporate doors...in hopes of creating/finding open space, conversation, and a connected, artistic community!

With many thanks,
Kerrie Workman
Red Consulting Services
19 Loomis Street #4
Montpelier VT  05602
ph: 802.229.6329
e-m:  kwork23 at yahoo.com

        "Half my life is spent in revision."  John Irving