mini Open Space and Cafe Central

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Feb 17 00:51:13 PST 2005

Dear Holger and all you others out there,
there is in fact a regular gathering at the Cafe Central in Budapest.
The meeting is always on
the first Monday of
every odd month at
7pm.
The Hungarians call it
"Torzsasztal"
Parallel to that meeting, there is
on the same date and at the same time
a gathering in Berlin (there it is called "Stammtisch")
at the "Zimmermann" (a pub in the center of Berlin right next to the
Subwaystation "Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz").
The next date is March 7, then May 2, etc.
For the Budapest crowd March 7 will be their second gathering,
for the Berliners March 7 will be the fourth or fifth, I think.

So, if any of you are in Berlin or in Budapest on March 7, drop by!
(Actually, people passing through Berlin have been joining us here).

At the Learning Exchange in Vlotho, Germany in January/February a
whole bunch of
"Stammtische" were born:
Zürich, Augsburg, Mandelbachtal (a village on the French/German
border)
and news arrived about others being installed in Novosibirsk,
Holon/Jerusalem....

Eventually, travellers will always find one wherever they happen to
be.

Does anyone of you have a colloquial expression for "Stammtisch" in
English or
other languages? The "plan" is to install a button on the
open space world map
that will inform about the cities, villages and other places where
these gatherings take place and who to contact for info.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

        .

>Hey, I heared that you Hungarian guys meet in Cafe Central! I was there
>just three weeks ago. Great place. What is the schedule of your meetings?
>I am in the region quite often.
>
>Love,
>Holger

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 182 Open Space Workers in 38 countries
www.openspaceworldmap.org