violence

Carol Daniel Kasbari carol at crosswinds.net
Wed Feb 9 03:13:53 PST 2005

Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone has worked with the issue of violence, non violence resistance or similar. I am trying to assist some Palestinian NGO's and civil society organizations in this matter. It is a very sensitive issue that requires great delicacy when dealing with it since it is new to us here and I don't want to miss the opportunity to make a real change and not a one time try. I would appreciate any thoughts or ideas on how to make a good smooth start.

Thanks and great appreciation for any comments you care to offer,

>From very very cold Jerusalem
Carol Daniel Kasbari