os and elder care

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:02:04 PST 2005

greetings colleagues,

alan stewart sent the below message to me indicating he was unsuccessful at
getting it posted on the list.

the speech is great and relevant to any organization! thank you for sharing
it, alan.

sincerely,

john
alan wrote:
                G'day John and All

A couple of  years ago I had good connecting with a large aged care complex
in
Adelaide.

This organisation took on Open Space and Cafe processes in a manner which
greatly influenced the culture to one of 'all voices being heard.' There
were many implications.

For one 'take' on this see an article written by the CEO of this
organisation, Richard Hancock, which is on my website:

http://www.creativestate.biz/HancockVVV.htm

If you read this closely you may appreciate that Richard expresses
profound (sic :-)) insights into the nature of the substantial
transformation which
occurred emerged in this aged care situation - and just how this emerged.

Here's just one of many to tempt you in :-) "It was as if a valve had been
released
with creative energy beginning to flow."

If anyone wishes to contact Richard to find out the extent to which this
transformation is being nurtured and sustained I can supply details.

Looking forward ...

Alan
Hong Kong

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp