facilitating participant

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 14:22:42 PST 2005

Hi Michael, and Julie!
Thanks for that, and thanks for pointing about the article about our
show Spirit in the new york times Julie. I've been asked to write an
article for the Guardian newspapaer here about the OS event which
i'll send you a link to as soon as its printed, on the 6th i think.
Thanks for the support have  a good mixture of nervousness and
excitement. And a good diverse mixture of people at the event.. only
sector not well represented is the funding bodies! However those who
are there are the right people! willl keep you posted.
phelimx