SV: OS Institutes

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Dec 30 12:36:08 PST 2005

linking back to tree's question elsewhere about how stuff gets into
the weblog...

this report from thomas is a good example of one sort of news we're
culling from the list and delivering for a different audience in the
weblog.  if you scan the weblog, you'll see other bits we've
collected.  you can also see who's doing the posting.
http://www.openspaceworld.org/news

i've posted your report, thomas, and linked it back to your website,
so you get credit for it.

thanks!  and happy new year!

michael

--