R: Hidden Mails on the list

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Dec 21 07:17:53 PST 2005

first idea on this, gerardo, might be to check the spam filters.  if
harrison's new email address comes from a server that somebody else
has been spamming with, it might be getting dumped in your spam
folder... or it might just be that his messages are being wiped out by
your service provider, before they even reach you.  usually, if that's
the case, there is some bouncing.  either way, this is not likely to
solve the problem of missing hho mails.

as for the erich's question, if you go to
http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist ...you will find your way into
the archives/control panel page of the list, where you can change
settings for the things you're talking about.  not sure that solves
any problems, either, but at least you can see how your acct is
currently set and see if it's acting differently than the settings
suggest it should.

how's that for almost no help at all?   only clues i've got for now, though.

michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates