R: Hidden Mails on the list

gerardo de luzenberger xdeluz at virgilio.it
Wed Dec 21 05:48:08 PST 2005

Hi, this is what is happening to me.

Since Harrison Owen changed his e mail address,

I’m not receiving his mail either directly sent to me and sent to the
oslist.

Of course I can read what other people replies to him.

We are joking and seeing that perhaps gremlins have invaded this

But I really would like to solve those problems.

Any idea?

ciao

Gerardo de Luzenberger

Via A. Volta 12, 20121 Milano