OST with less than 25 words

ashley cooper mail.easilyamazed at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:03:56 PST 2005

Thanks Alan. ? added!

Tree,

I can understand that it could feel like an encroachment upon your space to
know that someone else is editing your words. I also felt a little akward
skimming the post down. I reassured myself, however, when I likened myself
to a journalist. The OSW weblog is more of a way to alert people to things
that are happening in the Open Space world... OS News. What I've written is
my story about this conversation. The weblog provides a different type of
visibility and awareness to the wealth of information that is unfurling in
this listserve and in the OSW wiki. I will provide a link to this email
discussion which will allow an interested reader to find the full text of
each of these emails. Another beauty of weblogs is that the comment boxes
are directly attached. You can always leave a comment if you feel that
you've been misquoted and if needed, a correction can be made.

Ashley
 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0512&L=oslist#30>