OpenSpaceWorld.ORG - PLEASE HELP

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Fri Dec 16 17:35:00 PST 2005

  I just realized that I send this to Michael directly instead of to the whole list.

Sending it again, hoping to have other voices from my home country join.

 Is there anything like a German Institute?

>From my perspective ~ not yet. But hearing about them popping up in Italy and Russia, what if we consider creating one? Or actually do it?

 Marei

 *  *

 Hello Michael and Chris and Ted,thank you so much for the new site! For someone not as "fish in the water of wiki" this is really much more pleasant to use ~ and I feel much more comfortable recommending it to others, new to OST.One question regarding the "Institutes": I saw two links under the headline of OS Institutes Germany which for me don't represent an OS Institute in the way I understand it exists in other countries ~ but more two individual open space facilitators. What is the intention behind the "Institutes page"? I would prefer if there was a differentiation between "OS Institutes" working to support OST on a national or international level and individual links.But that is of course just my opinion.Warm regards and again:     H U R R A Y  !!!Marei