OpenSpaceWorld.ORG - PLEASE HELP

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Dec 15 07:20:58 PST 2005

whoops.  one too many little boxes checked on one of the admin panels,
christy.  lots of bells and whistles to play with!  all set now...
comment all you want!  and note that in order to protect against
comment spam, your first comment needs to be approved by a moderator.
after that, your comments will show up immediately.  thanks, michael

p.s.  if anything else doesn't seem right, please let me know... it's
almost impossible to make these things look perfect on every browser,
but the more we hear about how it looks, the more we tune it up to
look as good as it can on most.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates