How did you start? (was New member introduction)

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 13:29:36 PST 2005

Kevin:

Welcome! Lisa did a bang up job giving you directions for ongoing learning.
Harrison would probably say, "Just do it." There are tons of resources out
there  which will no doubt surface on this listserv.

I am a mediator, facilitator, trainer, coach. Work for myself. Am  contracted
by various organizations to do various tasks. I was attracted to OST  because
it embraces many of the same assumptions that Transformative Mediation,
which I practice, does. Most fundamentally, faith in the capacity of individuals
and groups to make their own decisions without a lot of input from third
parties. In both arenas, we are holding open the space so that participants can
do their work.

Good luck in your new venture!

Julie

Julie  Denny
Resolutions
People talk...people listen...things change.
31 Poe  Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
TEL 609-921-9021
FAX 609-921-2255