what's in a word?

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Dec 7 08:57:15 PST 2005

When they ask me

"what does the facilitator in an OST meeting?"

I explain that the preparation before the event and invitation to the event is very important, so he-she
plays an important role there.

But during the event ,

"he-she just opens and closes the space or invites participants to the space"

I like seeing this just

"an act of reminding people that the space is there waiting for them and getting lost "

Funda
from istanbul, turkey