OS newbie here

Erich Kolenaty erich.kolenaty at utanet.at
Tue Dec 6 02:23:05 PST 2005

Hi friends in Open Space,

the truth is, that Michael himself deserves the honor for fighting for years
to make the difference between "begleiten" and "moderieren" common between
germanspeaking openspacenics.

And I really agree with him: "Begleiten" much more points out that the main
power at work is the selforganization and not the facilitators commands. And
this helps creating a more appropriate picture WHO is doing WHAT.

Warmly from rainy Vienna

Erich