OST second time around

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Dec 5 16:42:19 PST 2005

Dear Koos,
in my experience there is one organisation that has asked me to come
back for several years now in several parts of its organisation and its
been increasingly exciting and productive for them.
But, and this is where it might be similar to what Chris contributed, I
am very clear on a detailed  planning session and a what I used to call
"follow up" session but now am calling "next session".
Their tendency at the beginning regarding planning and next sessions was
"we can do that in our regular weekly meetings". They now will no longer
do without a "regular" (structured, 3,5 hours) planning session and a
"regular" (structured, 4 hours) next session. And they have moved from
1,5 day os events to full 2,5 days, 16 hours, sleeping twice events.
Their ongoing work with open space technology not only fascinates them
but has made them successful and productive in a highly volatile and
complex field of work...including the observation that it is unusually
peaceful. And its not heavy work, just careful and not missing any of
the necessary steps.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp