OST with less than 25 words by the client

JL Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Tue Dec 20 06:07:07 PST 2005

Here goes one definition that an important public and political figure of
Chile, says to the group at the “closing circle” in his first OST event
participation:

“This method brings us the radicality of democracy to organizations”

After that (January 2003), he has sponsored and participated, from the
beginning to the end, in about twenty-five OST events, which involves
approximately three thousands public officers in two different state
institution. His leadership, in the frame of an strategic alliance between
the workers and the administration, has been a poem to inspiration and self-
organization. The resulting processes and outcomes, are very profound,
deeply significant and of multiples benefits in the broad sense of the
modernization of public management.

I and my colleague, friend and boss Jorge Amigo, has been blessed with the
honor and pleasure of “presencing” and co-facilitate that entire wonderful
trip.

With gratitude to all of you on this list, without whom nothing of this
could be possible, sincerely,

Juan Luis Walker

(I hope that my English don’t have fatal errors. Please let me know if that
occurs)