Story of Open Space -- From the Beginning AND NOT TO THE END YET

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Dec 19 19:24:01 PST 2005

Thank you, Harrison, I'm still working on some

and on some OSs as well - today and tomorrow, though small ones as most
usuall (3 hours) as we don't have Christmass in Russia, but a Happy New Year
holidays...

so enjoy your Christmass and a Happy New Year to all of you, thank you very
much for your wise ideas and support!
from snowy and cold Siberia, though not that cold today, 'only' minus 10 C,
which would be hard I quess for Indians, I just came from Agra, India, where
I was with the Rotary mission to eradiate Polio (pokiomyelitis) on the
Earth, as there were 200 cases last year and 13 already this year, though
only 2 drops of vaccine in the mouth save children from such a desease...and
doctors are ready to do this, but people don't come! so we marches on the
streets, we invited mothers and fathers to come with their kids, we went
from door to door to find if there are children who were not immunised from
polio....so it was more then 1,000 children saved...but what an energies it
needed and resourses...

so let OSs work all over the world, inviting and initiating people to solve
their problems themselves and don't miss opportunities which lay under there
feet!

take care
and best wishes and good luck for all of you

elena
novosibirsk (just 4000 kms north from India)
russia