openspaceworld.org updated

Filiz Telek filiztelek at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 03:33:35 PST 2005

hello!

  I just found out that our wonderful open space website is updated! Has this been announced in this email list? if it's been, I must have missed it...
  well, I got excited because not only it looks much better but there is also the open space initiatives section where one can post funding requests for community projects...

  thanks to those who created this wonderful space! :)

  filiz

f i l i z

www.barakam.blogspot.com

Approach love and cooking with reckless abundance

Yahoo! Shopping