short term or long term orientation (was: OST second time around)

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Fri Dec 9 13:45:00 PST 2005

Dear Peter ~ PeeJee,

when I first encountered OST I got to know it as a one-time-event. And I immediately fell in love with it ~ and am since. And at the same time I felt something was still missing for me as my personal interest was also very much into middle or long-term processes.

I know different people on this list who work long-term and who combine OST with other kinds of facilitation, so I know there are different ways to do this beautifully.

For me working with OST got whole when I learned about the work of Birgitt Williams and the Genuine Contact (tm) program. Birgitt works with OST for many many years and delevopped a deep interest in how an organization can be accompanied developping into a conscious open space organization (coso) ~ working with the principles and the energy and the healing power of OST every day.

Maybe her work is of interest to you, too (and for others, of course). You can find more at www.dalarinternational.com - and at the website for Genuine Contact Facilitators: www.genuinecontact.net (where I still havn't included myself although I completed the training this year and am a GC trainer now... Oh ~ so many things still to do :)  )

Warmly,
Marei (from Bielefeld, Germany)