Fabulous Facilitators - stammtisch in San Francisco Bay Area

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Mon Dec 5 14:28:00 PST 2005

  Dear Lisa,  as I have let myself be inspired by so many of the things you shared I am not astonished that I like the fabulous facilitators meeting very much, too. My coming to San Francisco and join you there will take a little longer. But I still have the intention !!  In the meantime: Would you be so kind to explain what "pot luck" means? Everybody brings what they feel like and you eat what is on the table? And are there any other suggestions and experiences in hosting this that you feel like sharing out of your deep wisdom? Greetings from Bielefeld, where next year a "fabulous facilitators breakfast" might take place,  Marei
  "Lisa Heft" <lisaheft at openingspace.net> schrieb: Michael –  Thank you so much for including "Fabulous Facilitators" in the list of Stammtisches on the world map. (Michael wrote: have a lookhttp://www.openspaceworldmap.org click on stammtisch in the upper right hand corner and look for San Francisco) I invite you all to join me whenever you are in the San Francisco Bay Area - we have a marvelous pot-luck breakfast meeting every month, on a Monday morning towards the end of the month.  Our "Fabulous Facilitators" breakfasts are a delightful conversation amongst folks who work with groups and group processes.  We include OpenSpaceniks, graphic facilitators, folks who do Future Search, Appreciative Inquiry, ToP methods and a lot of things without names, too (!). Let me know when you are in the area and I'll tell you when the next month's meeting will be and you'll come and visit with us in my home in Berkeley. Take care, all, Lisa___________________________L i s a   H e f tConsultant, Facilitator, EducatorO p e n i n g  S p a c e2325 OregonBerkeley, California94705-1106   USA+01 510 548-8449lisaheft at openingspace.netwww.openingspace.net