Juan Luis's Story

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 04:49:39 PST 2005

Needless to say I, and I am sure all the other good folks on OSLIST, will be
looking forward to whatever happens next. And of course to the extent that
we can be helpful you may be sure that help is on the way. Have a great
summer! Sitting here in a very chilly Washington DC waiting for Christmas,
it is fair to say that a little "summer" would feel very good just about
now. But it will come, I am sure.

Harrison

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hhowen at verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html