OST with less than 25 words

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 14:08:09 PST 2005

How about "Open Space is the WD-40 of group work. One shot will loosen up
just about anything." (For those not in the know - WD-40 is a marvelous
universal solvent.

Harrison

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

hhowen at verizon.net

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org> www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html