Self and Meta-Self / Individual and Community

averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Dec 14 00:12:57 PST 2005

Dear Harrison,

 Please, can I have a reference to were can I find some short and clear
articles about inner-outer-identity of self-collective spiral simple-complex
relationships?

I read this and it fits and resonates to our trying to make sense from the
tent stories' yes I hope we will come around with some understanding and
share it...
all the best for now and the coming of holiday season and New year
Tova

Tova Averbuch             טובה אורבוך
34 Rabinovitz St.   רחוב רבינוביץ 34
Holon            58672               חולון
Israel
               972-3-5523476
         averbuch at post.tau.ac.il